Tuesday, December 11, 2007

moods



Today's moods are quite good so far. After breakfast I read some fairytales from a book that boys had not seen. Only imagine I am very quickly translating into Lithuanian the familiar Red Riding Hood and the one about the 3 pigs. They sit much better for a story like this than to just look at books for the pictures though we do some of that. And of course if I read in English, we are very soon done! (they close the book)

Then also we looked at the family picture book again to remind them who Aunt Julie is (Sharon's sister) and then gave them the toys she sent. They had much fun and they will be ones that last for a while. Old fisher price models that she found yard saling which she is extremely good at!
And small rubber balls which of course began bouncing all around the apartment. Who knows where I will find them all.

Yesterdays moods were quite something of another color. I will spare you the details. Suffice it to say that when Gregg offered that I could stay out for the evening I knew I better would take the chance for my sanity's sake.

No comments: